Kingsville is a great place to live. Whether your family roots are generational or you’re a new resident, our town has a lot to offer its citizens. This point came across loud and clear this week when the winners of the Best of Windsor Essex Awards were announced.
Kingsville businesses swept the awards across almost all categories!
Now in its 8th year, the event hosted by Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island (TWEPI) allows voters to highlight their favourite places to eat, drink, stroll, and shop across the county.
This year, voting took place over a three week period in February and once the votes were tallied, the results were great for Kingsville. While many of our local businesses were nominated across the categories, thirteen were awarded top honours:
Food Awards Category
- Best Farmers Market or Shop – Willow Tree Market
- Best Lake-to-plate Dining – Jack’s Gastropub
- Best Pizza – Original Guys Pizza Pies (OG Pizza)
- Best World Eats – El Diablo
- Best Ice Cream Parlour – Dairy Freez
- Best Unique Stay – The Grove Hotel
Attractions and Events Category
- Best Attraction – Family Friendly – Colasanti’s Tropical Gardens
- Best Street Event – Open Streets Kingsville
- Best Boutique Shop – Cindy’s Home and Garden
- Best Shopping District – Kingsville
- Best Spa or Wellness Resort – Estate of Health
Outdoor Adventure Category
- Best Golf Course – Kingsville Golf & Country Club
- Best Winery Experience – Pelee Island Winery
Winners receive a commemorative plaque, a letter of congratulations and bragging rights as well as being included in TWEPI’s 2023/2024 Official Visitor Guide available April 27.
Congratulations to all of our local businesses!
Click here to watch the awards ceremony at Caesars Windsor.
Click here to see the full list of winners across the eight categories.
Photo: Kingsville Times
Congratulations, always been proud of our town.. anyone that visits always returns. Way to go🏆🎖
Congratulations to all the earnest and hard working individuals whose motivation to do well brought these awards.