Creamy Raspberry Dessert
This Cupid’s Cloud dessert is sweet, creamy, fluffy and bursting with raspberry freshness! You are only 4 ingredients and 15 minutes away from this easy Valentine’s Day treat.
Will you be my Valentine?
Ingredients I used:
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Using a mixer, whip together the whipping cream, 1 tbsp sugar and the vanilla. Set aside.
- In a food processor blend together the frozen raspberries and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Once the raspberries have been blended, fold them in to the whipping cream. I do this by using a spatula.
- Evenly distribute the dessert between dessert cups or fancy glasses.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to eat.
Raspberries: Use frozen raspberries only. If you use fresh raspberries they will just turn into mush and make this dessert too wet.
Use a food processor, or even the blender, to mix the frozen raspberries and sugar.
Whipping Cream: Use 35% whipping cream.
Make Ahead: You can make this dessert ahead of time, but there are a couple of things to consider. If you make it and serve it right away, it is more fluffy. If you make it a few hours ahead, the dessert can get a bit soupy … it’s delicious but not fluffy. Just make sure to keep it in the fridge until you’re ready to serve it.
Option: If you don’t want to use raspberries, you can substitute with strawberries or blackberries, or even a mix of berries.
More ways to enjoy Cupid’s Cloud: This raspberry and cream dessert is delicious as a stand-alone dessert, but it can also be used for other things. Use it to top pancakes, put it inside crepes, or serve it with chocolate cake!
Click here for Cupid’s Cloud Creamy Raspberry Dessert on Instagram
Click here to find more delicious recipes at @rbm_cooking
All photos by Rosa Basile-Marrello