Spots are filling up fast but there’s still time to register for Windsor Essex County Humane Society ‘s FUR-tastic upcoming golf tournament.
The 2nd annual Putts For Paws Classic Golf Tournament, presented by M&M Food Market, promises to be the furriest golf tournament around and they’re not kitten. Well, maybe they will be and you can too … in their kitten corral, coming to a golf course near you
Join WECHS for a Paw-some day on the course Friday, September 23rd.
Golfers will be treated to a one-of-a-kind experience of fun, music, food, golf, prizes and animals!
$150 per individual golfer or $600 per foursome.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE FEE:
– 18 holes of Texas scramble golf with cart
– 50 dollar gift card to M&M Food Market!
– Driving range access prior to tee time
– 10 door prize tickets to use at the Putts For Paws Prize Table (THOUSANDS worth of prizes to be won!) Additional door prize tickets will be available for purchase on the course
– Coffee, Tea, and Timbit Doggy Bags
– Put a face to the lives you are changing: Meet some of the WECHS Alumni before you head out on the course on Hole 1 with professional photos being taken photographer Steve Biro!
– 1 ticket redeemable for a bottle of water
– 2 complimentary craft beers from GL Heritage Brewing Company (additional craft beer sold on course with a portion of proceeds to the WECHS)
– Lunch (angus burger, veggie burger/wrap) at the turn
-Live DJ and music on the course taking requests all day
– Golfer’s Gift Bag – each player will receive a limited edition pack of 3 WECHS Golf Balls and Golf Tees along with special gear!
– Kitten Corral: Play with our kittens before you hit the course!
CONTESTS TO WIN INCLUDE:
– Four hole in one contests to win a vehicle
– Closest to pin contest
– Longest drive
– Putting Green Challenge to win prizes
The tournament will use a set tee time format and will be limited to 158 golfers. Tee times will be provided from 9:00am to 2:00pm.
If you are interested in golfing – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To sponsor, call Director of Donor Relations Arms Bumanlag directly at 519-987-4405
In the meantime, round up your best three buddies and get practicing your swing. Birdies won’t be the only animals you will be seeing Sept 23 2022 at Sutton Creek Golf Club.
To stay up to date on all our great upcoming events, visit our events page at https://windsorhumane.org/